League of Legends is a fast-paced, competitive online game that blends the speed and intensity of an RTS with RPG elements. Two teams of powerful champions, each with a unique design and playstyle, battle head-to-head across multiple battlefields and game modes. With an ever-expanding roster of champions, frequent updates and a thriving tournament scene, League of Legends offers endless replayability for players of every skill level.
- League of Legends features an ever-expanding roster of champions, each with a unique design and playstyle. Here you can browse the current lineup and find out more about characters that interest you.
- As a summoner you employ a number of tools to aid your champion on the battlefield. Runes, masteries and summoner spells enable you to customize your champion to suit your individual playstyle. Learn More
- Battlefields fall into two primary game modes: Classic and Dominion. Classic game mode requires you to destroy the enemy's nexus while defending your own. A game of Dominion requires you to hold the majority of capture points on the map to damage the enemy nexus.
- Combine strategic thinking, lightning reflexes and coordinated team-play to crush your enemies in both small-scale skirmishes and intense 5v5 battles
- With regular gameplay updates, multiple maps and game modes, and new champions constantly joining the League, the only limit to your success is your own ingenuity
- As the world's most active competitive scene, League of Legends sports numerous tournaments worldwide, including the prestigious Championship Series where salaried pros compete for millions