This year marks the 10-year anniversary of Blizzard Entertainment's massive hit, World of Warcraft. To celebrate such a milestone, Blizzard is hosting an event right outside the Anaheim Convention Center, home of BlizzCon. The great thing is: if you're in the area, you do not need a BlizzCon ticket to attend!
Wikia will be there, covering the event with lots of pics. and we invite anyone else who joins in to post pics as well. According to Blizzard, here is the schedule and highlights:
- Friday, November 7, 2014 from 8:30 p.m. through 10 p.m. PT
- Outside BlizzCon 2014—no BlizzCon ticket required
- Grand Plaza (open space between Marriott and Hilton)
- Food Trucks
- Main Stage featuring BlizzCon 2013 Talent Contest winners Songhammer performing live!
- Palm Court (space between Anaheim Convention Center and Hilton)
- Tattoo artists
- Photo booths
- Arena Plaza (open space in front of the Anaheim Convention Center Arena)
- A live DJ will be spinning the latest hits—get ready to show us your best Warcraft dance moves!