Warframe is a cooperative free-to-play online action game set in an evolving sci-fi world. Join your friends in player-vs-enemy raids across the solar system and master the power of the Warframes. Stand alone or fight together against enemies that threaten your world.
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.
The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you.
Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.
Come Tenno, you must join the war.
- Play with a variety of Warframes, or battle suits, complete with ships, weapons, upgrades, resources, equipment, and more.
- Clans: An alliance between players. A clan can establish a Clan Dojo to research special weapons and participate special missions.
- Foundry: Build items using blueprints and resources. Blueprints are acquired by completing specific missions.
- Quests: Single player campaign that yields a special reward.
- Missions: Consists of various types of objectives. Some missions have a higher chance to yield a certain reward.
- Missions can be played solo, privately with friends or publicly with strangers.
- Tile sets: Maps in the game are randomly generated from a set of tiles.
- Factions: Enemies and allies. Different factions have different vulnerabilities, Languages etc.
- Planets: Homeworlds of various factions with different resources and Tile Sets.